In New Delhi, NGO Praja Foundation conducted a survey recently, they found that diseases such as hypertension, diarrhea, and tuberculosis have increased rapidly over the last few years.
According to NGO Praja Foundation report, hypertension cases have jumped from 3,22,510 in 2015 to 3,61,443 in 2016. Similarly, diarrhea cases have increased from 5,64,416 in 2015 to 6,22,480 in 2016.
It also indicates that the infectious disease, tuberculosis is spreading at a fast pace with least 10 people dying every day in Delhi of tuberculosis.
Following list of 6 things needs to include it in your daily routine to protect yourself from all these diseases.
- Breathe correctly, because most of us we don’t pay attention to it but correct breathing help us to improve the functioning of our body, blood circulation.
- Never skip breakfast.
- Drink more water, You must drink lots of water especially if you’re suffering from infectious diseases like tuberculosis and dengue.
- Have a food containing Vitamin C daily.
- Do exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Eat more fruits and vegetable.In your daily meal include one fruit and vegetable